Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Edinburgh Property Blog - Festive Greetings To All Our Readers


Well investors 2016 is drawing to a close and the property world is beginning to go into Christmas hibernation, so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the followers of the blog for your support during 2016.

Your support has been much appreciated and I have enjoyed the debate the blog has generated with you all, the majority of whom have become good friends, as well as valued customers. It has been an interesting year for investors in the Edinburgh property market, with increases in average prices combined with tax changes and more new legislation to be taken on board, to name but a few.

Those of you who follow the blog know my views moving into the New Year and those of you with existing profitable portfolios in place have different challenges, to those just starting out in their property investment careers. As ever, I will endeavour to continue to post articles covering all investment opportunities in the property market in Edinburgh, when I return to the blog the week commencing 9th January.

In finishing I would like to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

If you would like to explore how I can help you with your property investments, or should you require any advice about investing in the Edinburgh property market, wish to enquire about our Investment Analysis Reports, Property Sourcing, Residential Lettings or Property Management services, please do not hesitate to call me on 0131 603 4570 or email me on news@thekeyplace.co.uk.

Don't forget to visit www.theedinburghpropertyblog.co.uk to view back dated articles and deals from The Edinburgh Property Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment